EGO

"Eu não sou promíscua. Mas sou caleidoscópica: fascinam-me as minhas mutações faiscantes
que aqui caleidoscopicamente registro."

(Clarice Lispector)

quinta-feira, 19 de julho de 2007

interesting...


"
If anything is more Eden-like that the lusted waters of melancholy,
than falling asleep in your arms, and waking up in a mere moment of raindrops.
My free will was, and is eaten alive.
like Apple Jacks on Sunday morning.
The heart knows only itself, no promise may hold it.
I shall live, as I deem fit.

This world is now to be dwarfed only by a forest of gentle touches and mutated ideals.

The blade lives, Raven is directed.
This world will suffer its fate.

Society revolves around humans, without humans there would be no system. No rules. No regulations. No emotions. Nothing.
Things aren’t what they seem and from my brief experience(s) I would say it is true.
We are dying as soon as we are born, oxygen is poisonous, what a way to start the day with poisonious asphixating fumes of tangible reality?
A rock to the head, A bullet to the heart, A blade to the neck.

The spells must be called."

This text ain't mine... but i like it very much...

3 comentários:

Anonymous disse...

Is your own thoughts appear on your Blog or you read and write someone else thought on your Blog

Your best wisher

I'm Nina, Marie, etc... disse...

My thoughts, my words, my texts, my feelings... but every now and then i post someone else's texts ou quotes.

Do you have a name, "best wisher"?

I'm Nina, Marie, etc... disse...

I already know....................