EGO

"Eu não sou promíscua. Mas sou caleidoscópica: fascinam-me as minhas mutações faiscantes
que aqui caleidoscopicamente registro."

(Clarice Lispector)

domingo, 1 de julho de 2007

elves and fantastic creatures...


An elf came into the Lilac Fairy's secret garden... He found out she was sick, very sick.
Her little lilac wings didn't shine anymore... she was turning into a grey fairy... She was sad and hurt.
He didn't make any sound... he just didn't want her to notice he was there, watching her...
- Can i help you, elf?
- I'm sorry, i didn't mean to bother you.
- I know. You are not bothering me. Come closer.
He was wondering how come she knew he was there. Before he could open his mouth again, she said:
- I just knew it. It's a gift.
The elf got down on his knees and held her hand.
- What's wrong? Can i help you?
- I don't know...
- I'd help you if i could, but i'm afraid to hurt you even more. I could not handle that again.
- What?
- I killed a fairy once... I didn't take her life, but she's no longer a fairy...
The Lilac Fairy stared at him for a couple of minutes. He was hurt too. He was his own tormentor and also his own victim.
- No... just don't... - said the Lilac fairy.
- What do you mean?
- Don't cry anymore, elf. I know you saw me crying... But i believe your pain is bigger than mine. I'm a fairy, i'm like a Phoenix, i can always start over again. I will always be a fairy. My wings will shine again. My eyes will sparkle like stars. My tears will turn into nice flowers when they reach the ground. Don't worry, elf... Everything will be fine. But you need to leave the pain behind. You are the reason why the sun shines so bright... Have you noticed that the days have been grey lately?
- Yes, i don't know what happened to the sun...
- The sun is hiding... He's been hiding since you stopped smiling...
- Really?
- Yes...
Suddenly, the fairy touched the elf's face and he looked into her nice hazel eyes. She got down on her knees too and softly kissed his lips.
Just like a sleight-of-hand trick, her wings started to get back the beautiful lilac color again... Just like she said, the tears she dropped became flowers... The elf smiled... and the sun started shining bright...
They lived happily together ever after...


Nenhum comentário: