EGO

"Eu não sou promíscua. Mas sou caleidoscópica: fascinam-me as minhas mutações faiscantes
que aqui caleidoscopicamente registro."

(Clarice Lispector)

terça-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2013

untitled

i see myself melting into a dark river of lust and poetry
as my tongue dances around like a thousand crows
and my soul gets darkened by your misty eyes
going round and round my skin
while the abyss - the sweet rotten abyss - spoils broken rhymes
so that whispers, vows and promises become necessarily unspoken
as the day dies into your lovely lips
as love fades like dust in your weirdest dreams
and i fall from an unknow sky to reach our private hell
and to grab your entrails
to devour your will
your power
your words
and make them all mine
to find death
and in death
find that i am alive.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Vim ler sua crônica de 25 de Março e não encontrei.

I'm Nina, Marie, etc... disse...

Puxa, Eduardo...
Não publiuei nada ontem... Mas agora te devo uma crônica. Ou um conto. Ou uma poesia, talvez. Preciso me redimir.
:)